Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tradition

It is a tradition here that we always take our "school-age" kids somewhere fun right before school starts. In the past Rob has taken Nate to nearby water parks. Then when Kelsi started school it stormed the day they had planned to go so they went to a movie. This year we went to Cedar Point!! It was a blast. I got some pictures as the day started out but then it poured while we were there and my camera stayed in my bag.

Nate being goofy at Bob Evans. He LOVES pie! Mmmm pie!

Kelsi loves hot chocolate!

This was the first ride we went on, The Iron Dragon. Kelsi loved it! Her and I went on it many times while Rob and Nate went on the scarier rides.

Nate made me go on this ride! As we went up, I stared straight ahead. I knew if I looked down I would freak out! As it thrust us down from the top, Nate informed me that I screamed like a little baby. I hated it but loved it!
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back next year! (Maybe we will go again for Nate's birthday in a couple weeks!!)

1 comment:

  1. Fun tradition. Was Rob coloring in that Bob Evans picture? :) The Power-Tower made my sis-in-law cry!

    ReplyDelete