Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catchin' Up


School's out for the Summer!
The first week of summer vacation I usually have a hard time adjusting. I don't have a schedule or an agenda, somewhere to be, paperwork to do..... well I do.....but it just changes. I am just not quite sure how to manage my time! I'm much more efficient during the school year.

But this year is different! I think it had something to do with my group of first graders. They didn't suck the energy out of me this year! Really! Sometimes you just have a group that takes everything you have.

Not this year! They were a fun-loving group of kids that gave me plenty of hugs each day! They "filled up my bucket" so I have plenty for the summer!

So my first week off has been pretty productive! I have spring cleaned and now I am ready to work on landscaping! Soooooo happy (and thankful) it's summer!

I have neglected my blog but other things have been happening. Take a look!

Nate and Kelsi had their piano recital.


Kelsi played "Chinese Painting", without the music in front of her!


Nate played two pieces, "Pink Panther" and "The Ballade".


Kelsi finished 1st grade this year and Nate is moving on to 7th grade next year! (Karli has another year at the babysitter's :)



Now it's time to spend summer the right way, swimming!
Look out pond, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment