Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kelsi, My Little Pleaser

I came home from school today and Kelsi was a busy bee! She had set the table and was in the process of washing the kitchen floor. Then she proceeded to dust and wash the windows. The whole time working with a smile on her face because she knew that what she was doing was making me a happy momma. :)

Then while we were waiting for supper she decided to fold some laundry!! Who could ask for more? During all this I was holding a sick little Karli. She has tonsillitis, again! Third time within the last two months.




Nathan..... he is a pleaser also, just in the adolescent stage. He would say "preteen"! He decided to go to bed early tonight and read. I will try to get some good ones of him on here soon!

Kelsi was so excited to read to us her new Junie B. Jones book from school. So Grandma J., you know what kind of books to be sending her way! :)




4 comments:

  1. Is it winter at your house? Or did someone skip you guys ahead to summer? :) Your girls are just so pretty, like their mamma. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Karli! I love getting to know her better when I get the opp to teach in Sunday school! Hope she is better soon!

    ReplyDelete