Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Look!

It's so much fun to change my blog! With school starting I haven't really had much time to add anything lately. I just had to get these awesome pictures that my friend, Traci, took for us this summer on here though. We had a fun time taking them (just of the kids). You can see her link in my friends section. She does a great job! You will appreciate her site if you are a teacher or a parent who enjoys reading with their children. (Even those who don't enjoy reading to your children, this is for you! So, come one and ALL to take a look!) She has started doing a fun "Wednesday - What To Read" blog.

Okay- I need to go to bed! Maybe I will keep up with things a bit more.... and maybe not! We'll see how the year goes. Rob and my mom (didn't you, mom??) remind me that my goal is once a month. Later!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! And I will check out your friends blog. Hope your school year is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can match any day...I love to have look a likes with you!!! we take our pictures this Tuesday night super excited!! Love you & miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...Blucker! Thanks for the kind words. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete