Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time with Family!

Our kids have been able to spend quite a bit of time with relatives this summer. First, my mom took Nathan and Kelsi to Ohio on her way to Grandparent's Camp with Kelsi. (I don't have any pictures, may have to post some later.)

She left Nathan in Ohio to stay with my brother and his family. My niece, Erin, and nephew, Ben, are too old, along with Nathan, to go to grandparent's camp. Then after being at camp three days they all (my mom and dad, Nathan, Kelsi, Erin, and Ben) went camping in Kentucky for 4 days. They had a great time!

Now this past weekend Rob's sister's kids came and stayed with us for four days while their parents went on a mission trip with youth kids from church.

I tell you 5 kids is a lot to keep up with! Actually, Monday they spent the whole day outside swimming. It was so quiet in the house!





Working on making a sand castle.



"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them doggies rollin'!'"




The sand castle when they were all done. Lot's of hard work and much sand in the swimsuits!


Monday and Tuesday Bethany and Noah had swimming lessons at 9:00. I tell you I had a hard time waking all the kids up! They wore themselves out everyday and wanted to sleep in but couldn't! We had a good time with them here. :)

Soon.... school will be starting (boohoo). It's so true, time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment