Saturday, June 6, 2009

A new kitten to cuddle or crush!

We surprised the girls with a kitty today!   They have been talking about this for a while now.  I had a friend from school, Kelly,  that had kittens to get rid of.  So we bit the bullet and took the girls to their house to do some "shopping", that's what I told Kelsi we were doing.  (I'm glad they didn't see all their princesses and pollies on their garage sale!)

In the picture below Kelsi realized that we were shopping for a kitten!  She was a little stunned.  Mya and Johanna, two sweet girls that I had in first grade that are now entering 6th grade (shocking!), are holding the kittens.  







The rest of the day was spent learning how to share one kitty between two girls!  

4 comments:

  1. I would have to go with the crush part of the title! Sorry, you know how I feel about cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love keeping up with what is going on with you even though we don't get to talk much. :( Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am THRILLED that I can now post comments.

    ReplyDelete